Your wedding day is about you and is a day that you share just together, or with your family and close friends, a day that can never be recaptured. Together we create a ceremony just for you that truly reflects your personality and tastes, and is romantic, intimate, personal and relaxed. My attention to detail ensures your day runs perfectly!
You can relax and enjoy your day, knowing all the details have been taken care of and all you have to do is celebrate!
My services include:
- An obligation free meeting
- All legal paperwork in accordance with Federal legislation & lodged by registered mail to Births Deaths & Marriages
- Extensive wedding resources
- Unlimited assistance and support creating your ceremony
- Powerful PA system with IPod connection to play music of your choice and a ‘wireless’ microphone for readings and vows
- Celebrant attire to coordinate with your wedding style
- A presentation copy of your ceremony, given to you with your Marriage Certificate
- Time and traveling on your wedding day (if the distance of the return journey between the celebrant’s home and the place of marriage exceeds 80 kilometres – an additional fee is charged for the extra mileage and time)
- Arriving at least 30 minutes before the ceremony to set up and liaise with all concerned
- A celebrant who spends a lot of time making sure we get everything right.
Other ceremonies I conduct:
Renewal of vows, same-sex commitment and namings. Should it not be mentioned, please ask and see if I can assist.